H2K and Dr. STHAMER present in cooperation the 8th edition of the international FOAM SCHOOL
Are you responsible for the transition to fluorine-free foam and need more background and detailed advice to handle this project?
The 2024 foam training will take place from March 11 to 15 at CNPP in Vernon (France). The former refinery site offers an extensive training area for the comprehensive presentation of common industrial application scenarios.
The foam training is accredited and recognized by the non-profit organization JOIFF(www.joiff.com).
The seminar is aimed at participants from the area of hazard prevention in (industrial) fire departments who are responsible for operations management and/or preliminary planning, but also insurers and safety engineers who are involved in the installation, maintenance or operation of mobile and stationary foam systems.
The seminar is an appealing mix of theoretical basics, demonstrations, working groups and practical exercises. The instructors are internationally recognized experts in their respective fields from H2K and Dr. STHAMER.
– New developments in the areas of foam systems and firefighting with foam, in particular of polar liquid fires
– NFPA 11: Standard for low-, medium- and high-expansion foam
– EN 1568: Fire extinguishing agents, fire extinguishing foam agents, performance specifications for non-polar and polar liquid fires
– EN 13565-2: Installation, operation and maintenance of stationary fire extinguishing foam systems
– Selecting foam: test protocols, fire performance, storage and international standards
– Fire extinguishing foam agents: F3 foam how to use training scenarios on storage tanks and bund areas
– Lessons learned
– Demonstration with stationary or mobile extinguishing equipment
– Practical training exercise
The practical training includes exercises like operational scenarios of tank fires, fire in dyke areas, ethanol spill fire and hydrocarbon jet fire. The 5-day foam school starts with the safety briefing and instructions on the first evening, then last three full days of training and ends with the return journey on Friday.
The price per participant is €2,975.00 net and includes soft drinks and meals during the training. Not included are expenses for travel, accommodation and protective clothing, or other additional costs and taxes. Registrations can be made until February 10, 2024 at www.H2K.nl/foamschool. The number of participants is limited.
For further information regarding transfer from the airport, the training facility, details of the training programme or hotel booking, please contact H2K.
Participation can be cancelled free of charge up to 30 days prior to the event date.
After that the costs will be claimed in full. H2K reserves the right to cancel the event up to 14 days before the start date in case of insufficient numbers of participants.
Claims of any possible expenses to the applicants cannot be accepted.
Further information can be found at:
Admiraal Trompstraat 12
3115 HJ Schiedam Niederlande
Telefon: +31 (0)174 – 414872
Email: [email protected]