The International Organisation for Industrial Emergency Services Management in conjunction with NMCI Services invite you to a JOIFF shared learning meeting, on September 5th 2023 at the National Maritime College of Ireland. The shared learning meetings organised by JOIFF involve presentations and discussions led by industry experts. These sessions offer valuable insights into the latest developments, trends, technologies, and best practices in emergency response and fire safety.
The programme will include papers on
Cost of registration is €30.00 which will cover tea/coffee breaks and lunch.
Opening address will commence at 0900hrs.
09.00 hrs. Opening address. Kevin Deveson. JOIFF Vice Chairman.
09.15 hrs Opening address. Raymond Johnston, NMCI Training Services.
09.30 hrs. About JOIFF Alec Feldman, Director of JOIFF.
10.00 hrs. “Firefighting Foam PFAS, Is there time left – Are you Ready ?”
Dr. Thomas Leonhardt. Chairman Section Firefighting Agents Eurofeu
Member of the Board, Eurofeu. Global Product Manager Dr. Sthamer Hamburg
10.45 hrs Tea/Coffee break
11.00 hrs. “Practical issues on change over to Fluorine Free Foam” Jan Knappert, International Sales Director
Dr. Sthamer Hamburg, Jamie O’Neill, Product Manager Angloco Ltd.
11.45 hrs. “Alternatively fuelled vehicles” Dr. Nigel Blumire
12.30 hrs Lunch
13.15 hrs. “Environmental Emergency Response using a High Volume Pump”
VITAL Fire Solutions
14.00 hrs Practicalities of Hosting an Emergency Incident on your site. Tim Bird Managing Director Eddistone Consulting
14.45 hrs Tea/Coffee Break
15.00 hrs. “European Standards & proposed and new developments for Portable Fire Extinguishers”
Declan Kelly, Managing Director, Moyne Roberts
15.45 hrs “Oil Spill Response” Martin Iversen, Ambipar Response
16.30 hrs. Closure of meeting.
1. Networking: The event provides an excellent opportunity to connect and network with industry experts, professionals, and like-minded individuals from the fire and emergency response sector, which may lead to valuable connections and collaborations.
2. Knowledge Sharing: The JOIFF shared learning meeting will feature presentations and discussions on various topics related to fire safety, emergency response, and industrial firefighting. Attending the event will allow participants to gain new insights, learn about best practices, and stay updated on the latest industry trends.
3. Professional Development: By attending the meeting, individuals can enhance their professional development by participating in discussions to improve their expertise in fire and emergency response.
4. Gain Recognition: The JOIFF shared learning meeting provides a platform for individuals to showcase their expertise, share their experiences, and contribute to discussions on important industry topics.
5. Stay Informed: The event will offer insights into emerging technologies, regulatory changes, and advancements in the field of fire and emergency response.
Add the event to your cart, create an account and payment will be taken. Should you experience any difficulties please contact Joy Gillen on +353 21 4335711
Tickets must be purchased in advance of attending the meeting. Tickets may be purchased up until September 1st.